Yearly Christian mission trip from Wisconsin to Azua, Dominican Republic to feed His people both spiritually and physically.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Azua Update Created

Just created this quick blog so that friends and family can follow our trip in the DR from February 17th to the 25th. This trip has always been a rewarding adventure in sharing the Good News and serving the less fortunate but this year may have a special impact. Because of the earthquake we expect to be spending much more time with the Haitian refugees and trying to help with their needs. Less construction, more food programs and purchasing basic necessities of life is the current plan but we will let God decide once we are there. We will always witness and share Christ's love...probably just more in Creole and less in Spanish! I don't want to make too many promises with this blog as our days are busy and I may not always be able to get online but I would like to update it daily if I can. Pray for us, pray for the Dominicans and pray for the Haitians. I hope to file my next report on the 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment